Friday 31 January 2020

How to delete Instagram account permanently?

Hello Friends,

I warmly welcome you all to my blog post.

If you want to delete your Instagram account permanently.




I will provide you some basic simple step by step procedure.

1. Open your Instagram account that you want to delete.

2. Login into it.

3. Go to your profile.

4. Click the top right 3 points.

5. Go to the Instagram help center.

6. Click managing your account.

7. Click delete your account.

8. Click how do I click my account.

9. Click on delete my account.

10. Check your account deleted.

But at that point, your account was not deleted PERMANENTLY.

for PERMANENT account deletion:-

11. Click on why are you deleting your account?

12. click any option from the dropdown box.

13. Click the permanent delete my account.


Thanks or reading this blog.

I hope these easy steps will help you.

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 26 September 2022 at 11:47 , Blogger Best SEO Web Services said...

Hi dear beautiful information share with online friends and keep it up good work.Our company selling beautiful LOGOS And PowerPoint of prestantation in affordable price must buy visit our profile page.

Best graphic designer work

Stay blessings

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home